University Portal – Event Section
(Tasks: Research, Analysis & Suggestions, User Journey & User Flows, & Wireframes)
My role: UX Designer, Researcher, Content writer
Feedback: Manager to approve certain steps. Received feedback about wireframes from UX & Scrum teams.
Note: “Product Purple” was the project’s code name before the product was released under the nameIntersect™ by Hobsons. For this case study, I will only focus on the event section on Hobsons’ platform though there were more sections that I was involved in. The platform allows higher education clients to have self-service capabilities such as adding a new event & modifying an existing event to better target specific demographics of students.
- Created roadmap & goals
- Researched events sites for flow & UI ideas
- Created journey map from the perspective of Jeff (the Events Coordinator) persona. This was based on prior research.
Journey Map for Jeff, the Events Coordinator
- Designed wireframes Mobile First
- Received feedback about wireframes from UX & Scrum teams
- Designed wireframes for Desktop (Only Mobile is shown in case study see below.)